Position has been filled – please do not apply
Asbestos Removal Operatives
Due to our workload, we are currently seeking qualified Asbestos Removal Operatives. These positions are full-time and permanent.
We are ideally looking for candidates with the following qualities, training and experience:
- Two years’ experience as a qualified Operative
- Experience of working on demolition and/or construction sites
- In-date, relevant CSCS card
- Asbestos Removal Operative certificate (if out of date we can organise a refresher)
- Medical (if out of date we can organise a medical)
- Face fits (if out of date we can organise face fits)
- Pays attention to detail
- Works well as part of a team
Please note that overtime and Saturday working may be necessary based on site requirements. Our clients’ sites are nationwide so from time to time our asbestos teams are required to work away from home. Applicants should be based within commuting distance of our Bonnybridge head office.
Pay rate is dependent on experience.
This is a great opportunity to work for a successful company. We are committed to maintaining a skilled workforce and have a comprehensive training and re-training programme in place to develop our employees.
To apply for this position please download and complete an application form (click here), e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or post your CV to HR, Central Demolition Ltd, Central House, Chattan Industrial Estate, Bonnyside Road, Bonnybridge FK4 2AG.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each vacancy, it is not possible for us to personally respond to all applicants – so if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Strictly No Agencies